Test for UK Visa

Having visa is a legal way to stay in the certain place or destination. That is why it is important to ensure you have the visa before going to somewhere abroad. If you think about UK visa, you also need to know how Trinity selt can help you pass UK visa exam. The exams are also known as GESE or graded examination in spoken English. For your information, GESE grade 5 is B1 for settlement and spouse visa. It means that you should take such this test if you are getting married to Britain at the case you want to stay in the UK.

Another kind of the exam is GESE grade 3 that is for spouse or partner and also visa extension. By knowing the function and benefits of each exam, you surely know which exam suitable to your desire and need. To learn more about it, you then can visit the nearby institution that becomes the legal place for UK visa exam.