In conducting the off-site optimisation or SEO off-page, there are some things that must be observed and maintained in order to get the optimal value of the link because if not, then the search engines will assess the activities of off-page optimisation as black-hat SEO. Usually, only SEO experts who can give good seo services singapore that can make a good off-page optimisation. There are key points that they know to make good SEO off-page and one of them is the diversity or variation through the source link (link diversity); the key points on the diversity are as follows:
– A different domain. Vary the build backlinks from a variety of different sites, not just from one or two sites only.
– Hierarchy beyond the different sites. Get the good external links from the front page of the website which is the homepage or root domain and also of the contents of the website. For the percentage of the web sites, the content should be about 40:60.
– Different internal site hierarchy. Get a link back to the front page of your website around 20% – 50% and the remaining link back to your web pages to another (deep or inner pages).
– Page Authority (PA) and Domain Authority (PA) are different. Do not get backlinks only from sites of high air-PA alone or low air-PA alone. But varied. Likewise with the DA.
– Follow vs. no-follow. The percentage of these types of links follow approximately 60% – 90% and no-follow about 10% – 40%. Do not let all backlinks follow any manifold or no-follow course.
– Variations internet address (IP address) and a block of a computer network or a different subnet (C blocks) with the IP server which hosts your site. Links are good and natural not only from neighbours (sites with blocks of the same network) but they also must be from outside of the block. Moreover, if necessary, you should stay as far away from the websites which are blocked by the positive network such as sites of gambling, pornographic, hate-mongers, alcohol, etc.